Global Satellite Market 2014-2018: Key vendors are Boeing, Airbus SAS., Lockheed Martin Corp., Orbital Sciences Corp., and Thales Group.
June 20, 2014 --
DUBLIN, June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33p957/global_satellite) has announced the addition of the "Global Satellite Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Satellite market is expected to witness moderate growth due to the presence of some emerging trends that could have a positive impact on the market during the forecast period.
One such trend is the increased demand for high power and HTS due to the continuing demand for broadband internet and internet connectivity with high bandwidth. Thus, the combined effects of various drivers and trends are expected to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the growing Commercial Satellite market. This is mainly due to an increase in wireless and internet related use of satellites.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in this market is decreasing government for funding for space research. This is mainly due to the slow economic growth of many developed countries, especially in Europe.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Market Segmentation by Product
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- APCO Technologies SA
- ATC Inc.
- Airbus SAS.
- Ariane Space
- China Great Wall Indutry Corp.
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- Encompass Digital Media
- Eutelsat Communications S.A.
- GenCorp: Aerojet
- Globalstar Inc.
- GlobeComm Systems Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Hughes Satellite Systems Corp.
- ITT Corporation: Space Systems
- Indian Space Research Organisation
- Indian Space Research Organisation: ISRO
- Inmarsat Plc.
- Intelsat Investment S.A.
- International Launch Services
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- Jena-Optronik GmbH
- Orbital Sciences Corp.
- SES S.A.
- SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings Inc.
- STM Networks Inc.
- Satcom Resources
- Space International Services
- Star One S.A.
- Telesat Holdings Inc.
- Thaicom Public Company Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Thuraya Satellite Telecommunication Company Inc.
- United Launch Alliance
- ViaSat Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33p957/global_satellite
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved