Disc Makers and Sweetwater bring back popular sweepstakes with $20,000 in prizes for the independent musician
The Independent Musician Sweepstakes gives artists a chance to win a bass guitar, mixing board, amp, mics, speakers, a deluxe CD package, custom vinyl records, drums, keyboard, and more
June 06, 2014 --
PENNSAUKEN, N.J., June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Disc Makers, the nation's largest independent CD and DVD manufacturer, announced today the return of their bi-annual Independent Musician Sweepstakes. Co-sponsored by Sweetwater, the popular sweepstakes gives one lucky musician a chance to win over $20,000 in gear and prizes.
"This is our best Independent Musician Sweepstakes yet," said Disc Makers CMO Steven Spatz. "Thanks to our partner Sweetwater, we are able to give one lucky musician an entire home recording studio, including a PreSonus StudioLive mixing board, Yamaha electronic drums, keyboard, speakers, and monitors, an Ibanez bass, Shure mics, and more.
"Combined with prizes from Disc Makers, CD Baby and HostBaby, including CD replication, CD album design, an audio mastering package, 12" vinyl record manufacturing, a pro website, and worldwide music distribution to iTunes and beyond, the winner will have everything they need to record, release, promote, and sell their next album."
Musicians can enter to win at The Independent Musician Sweepstakes from Disc Makers and Sweetwater. Deadline for entries is June 30, 2014. One winner will be chosen at random on July 11, 2014. Sweepstakes is open to US and Canadian residents only. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
The Grand Prize Package for the Independent Musician Sweepstakes includes:
From Disc Makers:
- 200 12" Vinyl Records Custom Printed in Full-Color Jackets
- Vinyl Record Jacket Design from The Design Studio at Disc Makers (12" Jacket)
- A Premium Disc Makers CD Replication Package (1,000 CDs in 8-Panel Digipaks)
- CD Package Design from The Design Studio at Disc Makers (8Panel Digipak)
- Mastering with EQ from The SoundLAB at Disc Makers (up to 16 songs)
- 300 11x17 Posters and 1000 Promotional Flyers designed by The Design Studio at Disc Makers
From CD Baby:
- Pro Album Distribution Bundle, including worldwide digital and physical disc distribution through CB Baby
- 3 Pro Single Song Submissions
- 500 Download Wristbands
- 1-Year of Web Hosting
- 4 Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Mics
- 4 Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mics
- Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Kit
- 2 Yamaha DXR12 Powered PA Speakers
- Yamaha MOSF6 61-Key Keyboard
- 2 Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitors
- 2 Ultimate Support TS100B PA Speaker Stands
- Ultimate Support IQ3000 Keyboard Stand
- 4 Ultimate Support MC05 Mic Stands
- 2 Ultimate Support ProTT Boom Stands
- Ibanez ATK805E Premium 5-String Bass Guitar in Walnut
- PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Mixer
- Line 6 DT50 112 Modeling Guitar Amp
The total value of the Grand Prize is worth $20,104. For the complete list of prizes or to enter the Independent Musician Sweepstakes from Disc Makers and Sweetwater, visit www.discmakers.com/sweepstakes. For more information, visit the Disc Makers website or view The Independent Musician Sweepstakes rules.
About Disc Makers
In business since 1946, Disc Makers is the nation's leading independent CD & DVD manufacturer, offering a wide variety of products and services, including state-of-the-art automated printers and duplication systems as well as complete CD & DVD duplication, CD & DVD replication and custom disc packaging for independent musicians, filmmakers, and businesses. Disc Makers also offers a variety of additional services including download cards, posters, custom USB Flash drives, music distribution, and their Disc Makers' Echoes Blog, which offers free tools and professional advice from industry experts. Disc Makers' main office and plant is located near Philadelphia in Pennsauken, NJ, and the company has regional offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Nashville, and Puerto Rico.
Sweetwater began business 34 years ago in Fort Wayne, Indiana and is the country's most respected dealer in high-technology equipment for musicians, recording studios, and broadcasters - from microphones and digital recording systems to electric guitars to electronic keyboards and electronic drums. Sweetwater customers range from beginners to rock stars. The company's equipment can be found in Los Angeles, New York, and Nashville recording studios, TV and radio stations all across the country, as well as in tens of thousands of home recording studios nationwide. Sweetwater is built on a commitment to the highest level of customer service in the music technology industry.
Media Contact: Steven Spatz, Disc Makers, 1-800-468-9353 ext. 5373, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Disc Makers
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved