Rapper T.I. To Help Bounce TV Celebrate Black Music Month In June
May 29, 2014 --
ATLANTA, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Bounce TV (www.bouncetv.com) -- the nation's first-ever and fastest-growing broadcast television network designed for African American audiences will celebrate Black Music Month in June with a new, originally-produced short form series featuring top contemporary recording artists talking about the music and contributions of some of the most iconic black performers, musicians and artists in history.
- T.I. talking about legendary singer/song writer Stevie Wonder
- Tank discussing "The Father of Chicago Blues" Muddy Waters
- Sevyn Streeter on "The Queen of Soul"Aretha Franklin
- August Alsina remembering the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson
- R&B artist Algebra Blessett discussing the Matriarch of R&B Etta James
The series will be seen throughout the month.
About Bounce TV
Bounce TV targets African American adults with a programming mix of original series, theatrical motion pictures, live sports, documentaries, specials, game shows and inspirational faith-based programs. Since its launch in 2011, Bounce TV has seen overwhelming success, with accelerated growth and expansion among station groups, advertisers and viewers alike. Bounce TV is seen in: 88 markets, including all of the top African American television markets; 89% of African American television homes; and 72% of the total television homes in the United States.