V2 Technology Announces World's 1st All-in-One UC&C + IoT Platform - UC-8100 and UC-6050 in Computex Taipei
May 29, 2014 --
Fremont, CA, May 29, 2014 --(PR.com)-- V2 Technology Inc., a US-based leading UC&C (Unified Communication and Collaboration) technology company, introduces its innovative all-in-one embedded UC&C+IoT platform at the 2014 Computex Show in Taipei. UC-8100 and UC-6050 servers integrate all Voice, Video, Data, and Surveillance with mobility into one box for many intelligent business management applications. The needed functions of ubiquitous Video/Voice Conference, integrated Data Networking, and Managerial Surveillance are seamlessly merged into V2's UC&C+IoT Server Platform.
The Platform Provides:
* Most comprehensive UC&C features and managerial surveillance,
Simplest Non-Abrasive Add-On architecture to business’s existing network infrastructure: typical installation less than 1 hour
* All device connection: Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer, IP Phone, IP Camera, IoT
* Great user experience: only dial to connect for rich UC&C features
* High Value and Low deployment, operation and management cost
Key Features of UC Servers :
* All-in-One Box System for versatile UC&C+IoT Applications.
* High Definition room-based 9-party Video Conference & Collaboration
* Desk-top high quality video conference and collaboration
* Dynamic VPN or non-VPN Remote Extension enable employee or customer
remote video communication and applications.
* Easy Add-On to existing company’s network infrastructure without disrupting existing IT activities and operation.
* Easy to use: just dial the extension numbers
* Seamless integration with existing Phone system and Communication network
* Support Mobile devices with App: smart phone, tablet computer
* Enable Private Cloud infrastructure to assure company’s privacy and security
"We developed our unique hardware architecture, OS, firmware and software to make this vision a reality," Company Chairman and CTO, the inventor of the V2+ platform architecture, Tom Lin, comments.
"When IT technology advanced so dramatically, there is a real need for SMB to keep up with its Bigger Enterprise counterparts in business collaboration capability. Such as upgrading existing communication system to embrace UC&C to increase company’s productivity while cutting big expenses of travel, loss-time, ineffective management losses… as bigger companies enjoy now." Ting Liu, President of V2, comments. "However, Complexity, poor Performance, and high Costs prohibit SMB to take advantages of this convergence. Now, V2's Universal Connection UC Servers, based on its simplified 'UC SolutionNet©' platform will bring a total solution to benefit SMBs."
V2 UC Sever enables many UC&C functions than conventional multiple systems and current telepresence systems do more than 80% cost saving than the traditional way.
Furthermore, the power of application can now be elevated to a new level due to its Universal Connection capability only possible in an All-in-One system. V2 UC Sever is truly a paradigm shift for SMB UC&C solutions.
About V2 Technology Inc.
V2 Technology Inc. founded in Silicon Valley, California USA in 2005 by a team of experienced ICT experts. In 2013, V2 started to market UC Servers in USA and Taiwan. V2's core business is to design, develop, produce and market a commercialized All-in-One embedded Voice-Video-Data convergent Private Cloud Platform for UC&C and IoT applications. Based on its advanced core technology, SolutionNet©, the platform provides most efficient and effective integration and throughput mechanism to enable profound media streaming, system clustering and seamless connectivity. V2 Technology Inc now. has operations in USA, Taiwan and China.
For further questions or inquires, please contact us:
*V2 Technology Inc.
Or, Visit Us at 2014 Taipei Computex Show in World Trade Center A0918
V2 Technology Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/560896
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com