Entertainment Website Offers Affordable Content for Media
Reel Life With Jane's 'Shop' Contains Movie Reviews, Feature Stories & More
May 28, 2014 --
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Get A-List access and red carpet reporting wherever you are. Finally, time-strapped media professionals can get the trusted, engaging entertainment stories, profiles and reviews they need in a convenient marketplace format.
ReelLifeWithJane.com is one of the first entertainment sites to allow media professionals to browse, purchase and download content with just a few clicks. Publishers can now buy celebrity interviews and profiles; movie, DVD & Blu-ray reviews; monthly movie previews; seasonal and feature stories and more, either individually or with an all-access Premium Membership.
Now, publishers can fill their pages with a dazzling collection of stories about the latest movie blockbusters and stars, hot television shows, and newsworthy events. It's like having your own team of seasoned Hollywood reporters on staff. For a limited time, downloadable content is 20% off.
"Jane Boursaw is a trusted contributor for our family-focused publication and a favorite among our readers," says Nancy DeVault, editor of Orlando Family Magazine. "As our resident movie and DVD critic, parents rely on Jane's expert recommendations and age-appropriate ratings. And through Jane's recently launched shop, now I can easily access Reel Life With Jane reviews, photo galleries, videos and more."
Veteran entertainment journalist Jane Boursaw is the founder of ReelLifeWithJane.com, a trusted, online resource for more than a decade. She recently launched a groundbreaking "Shop" and "Premium Members Area" in an effort to disrupt the entertainment content sector and give A-List access to all publishers. Her team of reporters is located in entertainment hotspots like New York, Los Angeles and Seattle, interviewing celebrities, hitting red carpet movie premieres and film festivals, and keeping publishers on top of the entertainment industry's latest happenings.
"I've had a movie review syndication business for the past ten years, but I wanted to take it a step further to offer publishers an easy and affordable way to obtain quality content," says Boursaw. "Whether a publication is big or small, in a metropolitan area or flyover country, in print or online, there's no reason why their readers shouldn't have access to the hottest entertainment news and reviews."
As the summer blockbuster season approaches, don't miss out on Reel Life With Jane's in-depth coverage, whether you need to fill an unexpected gap or want a steady stream of fresh entertainment content.
- Buy and download movie reviews, DVD & Blu-ray reviews, monthly previews, celebrity interviews, seasonal stories, entertainment features and more, either individually in the Reel Life With Jane Shop or with an all-access Premium Membership for $40/mo.
- Get 20% off everything in the shop, including Premium Memberships, through June 10, 2014 (coupon may be used one time). Use promo code reel20 at checkout.
- Rates vary from $8 for movie reviews to $15 for monthly movie previews to $10-$25 for feature stories. All stories are original and include photo galleries, video embed codes and links, where applicable. Buyers are free to use the stories and photos in their print or online publication, and edit for their space and needs.
- All sales are pay-and-download via PayPal. Buyers may also use credit cards via PayPal.
- Guaranteed each week, at least one new: Kids & Teens Theatrical Movie Review; Kids & Teens DVD/Blu-ray Review; Grownups Theatrical Movie Review; Grownups DVD/Blu-ray Review; and a Seasonal/Feature story. A preview of upcoming movies, DVD & Blu-ray releases (one for kids; one for grownups) is posted monthly.
- Reel Life With Jane's weekly newsletter includes a list of new items posted in the Shop and Premium Members Area.
For more info, please visit the FAQ.
About Jane Boursaw and Reel Life With Jane
Jane Boursaw is the founder and editor-in-chief of Reel Life With Jane. Her writing credits include hundreds of newspapers, magazines and web sites, including Family Circle, Woman's Day, USA Weekend, Parade, New York Times, Variety, People and AOL's Moviefone, PopEater and TV Squad, where she was a staff writer and editor.
Reel Life With Jane is an entertainment website covering movies, TV, celebrities, film festivals, awards, books, music and more. The staff of female-strong writers speak their minds, but in a way that doesn't rip a movie, TV show or celebrity to shreds. That's why the site motto is "Have fun. Be kind."
Media Contact: Jane Boursaw, Reel Life With Jane, 231-590-4715, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Reel Life With Jane
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved