Mobile Media Summit LA Puts "Cars and Stars" Center Stage at Third-Annual Show
Top Agencies, Brands to Discuss Mobile's Impact on Auto and Entertainment Marketing
March 17, 2014 --
LOS ANGELES, March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America, returns to Los Angeles April 1 for the city's biggest mobile-industry gathering, taking place at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills.
The focus at the third-annual show will be on mobile marketing in the automotive and entertainment industries, featuring speakers such as E! host Jason Kennedy, Paramount Home Media Distribution Senior VP-Media & Interactive Marketing Dina Marovich, Honda Interactive Marketing Manager Mark Ortiz, Relativity Media EVP-Digital Marketing Liz Jones, Scion Digital Marketing Manager Andrew Barton and OMD West President Greg Castronuovo, among many others.
"As both a longtime LA resident and a veteran of mobile marketing and advertising, I have seen how the entertainment and automotive industries are leading the charge when it comes to mobile, as well as the huge impact these two sectors have on California industry in general," said Mobile Media Summit CEO and founder Paran Johar. "I look forward to bringing together agencies, tech companies, and advertisers from all verticals to learn the steps to successful mobile marketing from the very best in the industry."
Topics at the summit will include hyperlocal targeting, rich media, predictive automotive marketing, social-media advertising and much more. For more information on the agenda, speakers and registration, visit http://mobilemediasummit.com/los-angeles-2014/.
"Mobile Media Summit has always stood out in its ability to bring together the very people who are leading innovation in advertising, and is ahead of the game when it comes to covering the topics everyone in the industry needs to know to stay current and relevant. I'm thrilled to be a part of Mobile Media Summit LA and can't wait to connect with fellow attendees," said John Najarian, EVP and GM, Digital Media and Business Development, E! Networks.
Event sponsors and partners include AdColony, Amobee, Celtra, Collective, E! Online, Fiksu, Mail Online, Medialets, Oculu, Opera Mediaworks, Pinsight Media+, PlaceIQ, Sheppard Mullin, Shoutz, Tagged, Tapad, Tapjoy, Thinknear, Tremor Video, Undertone, Verve, Voltari, xAd, the Weather Company, 4A's, AdMonsters, the Advertising Club, Adweek, AList Daily, Fierce Wireless, Folio, the Location Based Marketing Association, Local Search Association, MadAve Mobile, the Makegood, mobiThinking, Street Fight, thinkLA, Venture Beat, the Wharton Future School of Advertising and Women in Wireless.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit LA include:
- Andy Barton, Digital Marketing Director, Toyota for Scion
- Kjerstin Beatty, VP-Media, Entertainment Division, NBC
- Drew Breunig, VP-Strategy, PlaceIQ
- Chris Brull, Director of Marketing, Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Caty Burgess, VP-Media Strategies, The CW Television Network
- Kelly Burke, VP, Group Director, Optimedia
- Craig Cardon, Co-Chair Privacy and Data Security Group, Sheppard Mullin
- Tony Case, Executive Editor, Adweek
- Dr. David Castillo, Chief Technology Officer, Voltari
- Greg Castronuovo, President, OMD West
- Arthur Chan, SVP-Digital Marketing, Palisades Media Group
- Stephanie Chi, Supervisor, Mobile Strategy, Horizon Media
- Greg Crockart, Co-President, Joule
- Mahi de Silva, CEO, Opera Mediaworks
- Lee Doyle, President-Client Development, Mindshare
- Alfred Fung, Media Director, West Coast, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Kayla Green, Director of Digital Strategy, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Raymonde Green, VP, Media Director on Motorola, DigitasLBi
- Larry Griffiths, SVP, Shoutz
- Mat Harris, Head of Ad Products, Tapjoy
- Rebecca Hawkins, Director, OMD Entertainment
- Scott Holmes, President, United Future
- Josh Jacobs, Global CEO, Accuen
- Liz Jones, EVP-Digital Marketing, Relativity Media
- Matt Kaplan, VP-Advertising, Mail Online
- Ben Kennedy, Group Director-Mobile, The Integer Group
- Jason Kennedy, Host, E! News
- Glenn Kiladis, VP-GM, Fiksu
- Daniele Kohen, Partner & Media Director, Neo @ Ogilvy
- Lindsey Kollross, SVP-Media, Ignited
- Alex Linde, Senior VP-Monetization, The Weather Company
- John McBride, Digital Practice Director, IHS Automotive
- Joao Machado, Director of Mobile, OMD
- Dina Marovich, Senior VP-Media & Interactive Marketing, Paramount Pictures Home Media Distribution
- Dave Martin, SVP-Media, Ignited
- Mandana Mellano, Partner-Group Planning Director, Neo@Ogilvy, West
- Eric Mugnier, SVP, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- John Najarian, EVP and GM, Digital Media and Business Development, E! Networks
- Mark Ortiz, National Interactive Marketing Manager, American Honda Motor Company
- Mike Owen, Chief Revenue Officer, AdColony
- Eli Portnoy, General Manager, Thinknear
- Dylan Schwartz, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Josh Sitzer, VP-Marketing & Sales, Pinsight Media+
- Stephanie Sollers, Director of Sales, West, xAd
- Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible
- Bob Tacy, SVP, Director of Digital Media, Doner
- Are Traasdahl, Founder & CEO, Tapad
- Mike Vaccaro, Chief Client Officer, Digitaria
- Roma Varyani, Manager, Portfolio Management, Universal McCann
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Visit www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Anna Baskin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved