Bersin by Deloitte to Showcase Industry-Leading Research on Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and Talent Analytics Research at its Annual IMPACT: The Business of Talent Conference
Executives from Ericsson, Lockheed Martin, Merck, Motorola Solutions, Munters AB, Rackspace, Red Hat, Scotiabank, and Turner Broadcasting Inc. among the more than 30 senior-level presenters in more th...
March 05, 2014 --
OAKLAND, Calif., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Bersin by Deloitte, a leading research and advisory firm empowering Human Resource (HR) organizations to drive bottom-line impact, today announced it will introduce new research on Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and Talent Analytics at IMPACT 2014: The Business of Talent. Senior executives from Ericsson, Lockheed Martin, Merck, Motorola Solutions, Munters AB, Rackspace, Red Hat, Scotiabank and Turner Broadcasting Inc. will be among those describing their leading talent and HR solutions at the annual conference, which takes place March 31-April 3 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
"IMPACT 2014 will feature ground-breaking new research to help organizations understand how they can attract, develop and engage people in today's post-recession workplace," said Josh Bersin, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and founder of Bersin & Associates, now known as Bersin by Deloitte. "Talent today is clearly in the driver's seat, and our research shows that leading organizations are pioneering new ways to rewire HR and create an employee-centered culture that adds to the bottom line. Business leaders from a range of industries will augment our findings with powerful examples and leading practices for creating a work environment that drives higher productivity, engagement, innovation and customer service."
Bersin in his keynote will highlight Bersin by Deloitte's new research and business-tested strategies to demonstrate how organizations may become more attractive employers, regardless of industry or size.
Conference keynotes, case studies and panels include:
- Enabling Talent in the Networked Society, Bina Chaurasia, senior vice president and chief human resources officer, Ericsson
- How Big Data is Changing the Way We Work, Live and Dream, Hilary Mason, data scientist
- High-Impact Diversity & Inclusion: D&I's Role in Addressing Critical Business Challenges, Stacia Sherman Garr, vice president, Talent Management Research,
Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Reinventing an American Icon: How Organizational Purpose, Leadership and Performance Management are Transforming Motorola Solutions, Michele Aguilar Carlin, senior vice president, Human Resources and Communications, Motorola Solutions
- Developing a Higher Impact Talent Acquisition Function, Robin Erickson, Ph.D., vice president, Talent Acquisition Research, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Cultivating a Global Leadership Pipeline: Merck's Emerging Markets Future Leaders Program, David Howe, executive director, Global Talent Development, Merck
More than 30 executive speakers will share case studies and participate in panel discussions about effective HR, learning and talent strategies, and leading practices, business case rationale and bottom-line impact. Additional executive speakers include representatives from Allstate Insurance Company, BAE Systems, Inc., Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Express Scripts, Isbank, Ketchum, Liberty Mutual, and LoyaltyOne.
In addition, in a special plenary session Bersin by Deloitte will recognize the five finalists in its WhatWorks award program. Finalists were selected based on innovation and excellence across the critical areas of high-impact HR, learning and talent. The session's attendees will vote to select the ultimate award recipient.
IMPACT attendees are also invited to join a special pre-conference workshop where they will hear case examples that demonstrate a strategic and purposeful approach to accessing the information and resources available through the BersinInsights platform in all five practice areas: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Human Resources, and Talent Acquisition.
Further, IMPACT attendees are invited to participate in two special workshops following the conference on Thursday, April 3:
- Exploring the High Impact HR Operating Model, presented by Art Mazor, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP will help participants answer this overarching question: What could you change in terms of processes, roles, technology, and organizational structures to improve the way HR works in your organization?
- Building a Case for Talent Analytics, co-presented by Katherine Jones, Ph.D., vice president, HCM Technology, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Karen O'Leonard, vice president, Benchmarking and Analytics Research, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will show participants how to create a business case to secure corporate commitment for their analytics initiatives.
This year's Sponsor Showcase features a range of leading solution providers for the talent management market, including BTS; Capella University; Cornerstone OnDemand; CrossKnowledge; getAbstract; Globoforce; Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning; IBM; Infor Learning Management; Oracle; Richardson; SuccessFactors, an SAP Company; TEDS; and WilsonHCG.
Full details, including the conference agenda, session descriptions, speakers and information about the workshops are available at http://impact.bersin.com/. Bersin by Deloitte research members may register for IMPACT 2014 for $1,395. Non-members may register for $1,595. Special hotel room rates are available to registrants on a limited basis.
Those interested in learning more about Bersin by Deloitte or its WhatWorks membership may email email@example.com or call 510-251-4400.
About Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders and their organizations in their efforts to deliver exceptional business performance. Our WhatWorks membership gives Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 HR professionals the information and tools they need to design and implement leading practice solutions, benchmark against others, develop their staff, and select and implement systems. A piece of Bersin by Deloitte research is downloaded on average approximately every minute during the business day. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use our research and consulting to guide their HR, talent and learning strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.deloitte.com/bersin or http://www.bersin.com.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
SOURCE Bersin by Deloitte
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved