SecurityCameraKing.com Launches HD-CVI, a New Security Camera Technology
CCTV Industry Leader Rolls Out HD-CVI, an Affordable Option to High Definition Video Transmission
March 03, 2014 --
BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/03/14 -- This week, SecurityCameraKing.com, the retail website for TechPro Security products, launched a brand new High Definition Security Camera Technology in the United States. HD-CVI (HDCVI, HD CVI or High Definition Composite Video) is said to be the answer to affordable High Definition Security Camera Video Transmission.
Brad Besner, owner of SecurityCameraKing.com, said, "I believe that HD-CVI technology will have the most significant impact on the security camera industry since the introduction of Digital Video Recorder which replaced the VCR. It has taken nearly a decade for Network IP Security Cameras to become a significant factor on the industry, but I believe HD-CVI will completely replace the analog CCTV camera market share almost overnight."
Brad also went on to say that, "SecurityCameraKing.com is very proud to be one of the first, if not THE first USA Distributor to offer HD-CVI Security cameras and DVRs. Our technical support team and sales staff have been trained in the implementation of this technology and we stand ready to assist and educate our customers."
HD-CVI Technology has some very distinct advantages over both Analog CCTV and HD-SDI, the current industry standards
- Affordable alternative to IP Megapixel.
- Uses the same coax cable as Analog CCTV.
- Can run video up to 1500 feet away.
- Can operate the On Screen Display, Audio and RS485 and transmit video through the same coax cable.
- The price point of Analog CCTV and HD-CVI is about the same. You get more resolution for the money with HD-CVI.
- HD-CVI is less expensive than HD-SDI.
- HD-SDI can only transmit video. HD-CVI can transmit video, audio and control requiring less cable infrastructure.
- HD-SDI can only transmit over high quality copper core coaxial cable. HD-CVI can transmit over any cable used for CCTV cameras. It will work with copper clad aluminum, Ethernet cable with video baluns and even prefabricated plug and play cables.
About SecurityCameraKing.com: SecurityCameraKing.com is a subsidiary of TechPro Security Products, LLC. They are the manufacturer and distributor of security camera systems and all security camera accessories including IP Network Megapixel Cameras, NVRs, DVRs, CCTV cameras, security camera cables, connectors and housings and now, HD-CVI.
Copyright @ Marketwire