Celebrate the Month of Love with Jewelry Gifts under $100
January 29, 2014 --
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Jewelry Television (JTV), one of the countrys largest retailers of fine jewelry and gemstones, highlights Valentine-inspired gemstone and jewelry gifts to celebrate the month of love. Tune in now through February 14 for special sneak peeks and promotions, and select the perfect gift for the loved ones in your life.
Shopping for that special someone doesnt have to break the bank. Browse JTVs favorite jewelry under $100:
- Put your heart on her sleeve with Juliettes Lock and Key Charm bracelet.
- Be on trend with pink topaz earrings set in rose gold.
- Add some ice to her wrist with a Bella Luce tennis bracelet.
- Show your affection with a Love Knot braceleta reminder of infinite love.
- Sparkling Vanna K earrings show her that shes your queen.
- Be full of love with Splendido Oros yellow gold heart necklace.
- Keep it classic with a cultured pearl necklace and earring set.
"Our buyers have worked hard to bring unique and affordable gift ideas to JTV," said Jill Johnson, vice-president of marketing for JTV. "With our vast selection at JTV, we have a gift for all of the women in your life whether youre shopping for a mother, sister, daughter or friend."
JTV offers more ways to shop---check the local listings for times and channels, shop JTV.com, or check out our mobile app.
About Jewelry Television®
Jewelry Television® (JTV) is the only interactive, multichannel shopping network that focuses exclusively on the sale of jewelry and gemstones. The privately-held company was founded in 1993 and broadcasts high definition programming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to more than 80 million unique households in the U.S. Jewelry Television® was recently ranked the 13th largest retailer of jewelry in the U.S. by National Jeweler. JTV.com is the fifth largest jewelry destination on the internet according to Internet Retailers Top 500 Guide for 2010. For more information, visit jtv.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11521252.htm.