Media Alert: Rocket Fuel CEO, Amazon CTO and IBM Watson General Manager to Share Perspectives on the Future of Artificial Intelligence
10th Annual DLD Conference Brings Together Visionaries, Industry Leaders, and Market Disruptors at Europe's Leading Conference on Innovation
January 14, 2014 --
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/14/14 -- Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, announced today the company's CEO and Founder, George John, will speak at the 10th Annual International Digital-Life-Design (DLD) Innovation Conference in Munich, Germany from January 19 - 21, 2014.
Some of the most influential opinion-makers, scientists, investors, and digital-marketing industry giants will attend, with some calling it "Europe's hottest conference invitation." These industry leaders will come together to exchange perspectives on science, design, media and culture. The theme of this year's event is "Content and Context."
- George John will speak on a panel about artificial intelligence and machine learning. Manoj Saxena, General Manager of IBM Watson Solutions; Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon; and Ben Medlock, Founder of Swiftkey, will join him.
- Rocket Fuel successfully completed its IPO in September of 2013, and was awarded #1 on Deloitte's Fast 500 in North America in November of 2013. The Technology Fast 500 is an annual ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. Deloitte selects award winners based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2008 to 2012. Rocket Fuel's growth was 208,897 percent during that time.
- Rocket Fuel provides marketers with big-data software that applies artificial intelligence to help spend their digital marketing dollars more effectively. IBM recently announced a $1Bn investment in its Watson Business Group to bring the big-data science behind Watson to other industries. Swiftkey is a predictive text engine for Android that replaces on-screen keyboards to help people type in a faster and easier way. And Amazon recently unveiled its plans for autonomous drones to power near-instant delivery of goods.
- The panel will take place on Monday, January 20, 2014.
- Attendance to DLD is by invitation only. 1,000 attendees are expected from all over the world.
- Sessions will be broadcast via live streaming at www.dld.co.
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns ® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
Copyright @ Marketwire