Maricopa Community Colleges Consider Five Candidates for Top Human Resources Job
January 12, 2014 --
Tempe, AZ (PRWEB) January 12, 2014
Five finalists are being considered for Vice Chancellor of Human Resources at the Maricopa Community Colleges, the Organizations top human resources position. The five candidates from the Districts nationwide search are:
- Dan Berryman, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- James N. Bowers, Interim Vice Chancellor at Maricopa Community Colleges, Tempe, AZ
- LaCoya Shelton-Johnson, Chief Human Resources Officer with Arizona Department of Administration, Phoenix, AZ
- Jeffrey Reeves, Vice President, Human Resources for GTM Sportswear, Manhattan, KS
- Teri Traaen, Owner & Chief Executive Officer of Traaen & Associates, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
The Maricopa Community Colleges invite public participation through a series of forum discussions taking place on Thursday, January 16 (see schedule below). The forums will also be streamed live (view only/non-interactive) at http://multimedia.riosalado.edu/is/streaming.asx.
Thursday, January 16 (evening)
5:55 6:25 pm: Dan Berryman
6:30 7:00 pm: Jeffrey Reeves
7:05 7:35 pm: James Bowers
7:40 8:10 pm: LaCoya Shelton-Johnson
8:15 8:45 pm: Teri Traaen
WHERE: Rio Salado College Conference Center, 2323 W. 14th Street, Tempe.
Feedback forms will be available at the forums so any member of the public who wishes can provide feedback on the candidates. For more information about the candidates and the selection process, visit http://www.maricopa.edu/employees/divisions/hr/jobs/current/vchr.
For live streaming troubleshooting, visit: http://www.riosalado.edu/riomedia.
The Maricopa Community College system includes 10 regionally accredited colleges Chandler-Gilbert, Estrella Mountain, GateWay, Glendale, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Rio Salado, Scottsdale and South Mountain. It also includes the Maricopa Skill Center, Southwest Skill Center, and several satellite campuses and business/industry, technical and customized training institutes.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/vchr/district/prweb11480121.htm.