Imagination Technologies Showcases Broad Portfolio of IP at International CES
January 06, 2014 --
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTERNATIONAL CES: Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) announces a compelling line-up of demonstrations highlighting its broad portfolio of semiconductor design IP during this week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Imagination Technologies, a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies
Innovative demonstrations showcasing Imagination's broad range of industry-leading IP solutions, including:
* PowerVR 'Raptor' Image Signal Processing (ISP) architecture: a ground-breaking new solution for a broad range of imaging and vision applications
* PowerVR multi-standard video encode and decode solutions: showcasing support for HEVC, VP9, 4K Ultra-HD, 10-bit and more
* PowerVR Series6 Rogue graphics: highlighting the architecture's high performance and low power consumption for OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
* PowerVR GPU compute: several demonstrations of OpenCL showing power and performance benefits for image processing and live camera processing
* PowerVR ray tracing: demonstrating the future of real-time, interactive photorealistic graphics for mobile and consumer applications
* MIPS processors: showcasing MIPS processors in a range of connected devices including wearables, and support for the latest Android 4.4 'KitKat'
* Ensigma processors: highly configurable IP for on-chip connectivity and broadcast showcasing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more; plus a worldwide TV
platform that can be reprogrammed to support all broadcast standards
* FlowCloud IP: highlighting the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) with this innovative technology enabling cloud applications and connected devices
across key areas including healthcare, energy, security, music streaming, video/voice over IP services and more
* FlowTalk V.VoIP: Demonstrating quality of service in this powerful client software that enables voice and video communications across all key platforms
* Imagination's Caskeid, the world's most accurately synchronized wireless multiroom connected audio streaming technology
* Full, integrated solutions for the future consumer experience: bringing all of Imagination's technologies together for connected home, mobile and beyond
* Partner solutions that show the performance and power benefits of Imagination's IP, including wearables, advanced TV user interfaces, wireless speakers,
network routers, set-top boxes, the latest smartphones and tablets and more
Tuesday, 7th January – Friday, 10th January
Imagination's meeting rooms numbers S215 and S216 at the Las Vegas Convention Center; to arrange a visit to see the demonstrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination Technologies - a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies - creates and licenses market-leading processor solutions including graphics, video, vision, CPU and embedded processing, multi-standard communications, cross-platform V.VoIP and VoLTE and cloud connectivity. These silicon and software intellectual property (IP) solutions for systems-on-chip (SoC) are complemented by an extensive portfolio of software, tools and ecosystems. Target markets include mobile phone, connected home consumer, mobile and tablet computing, in-car electronics, networking, telecoms, health, smart energy and connected sensors. Imagination's licensees include many of the world's leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEM/ODMs. Corporate headquarters are located in the United Kingdom, with sales and R&D offices worldwide. See: www.imgtec.com.
CONTACT: Imagination Technologies' Press Contacts:
UK: David Harold
+44 (0)1923 260 511
USA: Jen Bernier-Santarini