Yamaha To Host Press Conference, Special Events at the 2014 NAMM Show
December 19, 2013 --
Buena Park, Calif. (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Yamaha Corporation of America today announced its schedule of events to be held during the 2014 NAMM Show, January 23-26 in Anaheim, California. All events and products are located in the Yamaha Booth at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel (adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center), Marquis Ballroom, #100MA.
Press Conference - Thursday, January 23, 9:30 a.m.
Refreshments will be served.
All media are invited to attend a press conference hosted by Yamaha Corporation of America President Hitoshi Fukutome. Exciting new products include the singular TransAcoustic piano, a rugged mixer lineup and an innovative system for brass practice and sound reinforcement.
At 9:45 a.m., Yamaha Drums introduces the latest high-end drum set from its new factory that features unique construction techniques, along with the upgraded Stage Custom Birch kit. Yamaha Drum Set Artists will be on hand to demonstrate.
Yamaha Junior Original Concert - Thursday, January 23, 1:00 p.m.
A perennial favorite, the Junior Original Concert features three pianists ages 9, 12 and 15, hand-selected from Yamaha Music Schools across the United States, who will perform original compositions in a professional setting.
Yamaha Drum Artists Signing - Saturday, January 26, 11:00 a.m.
The Yamaha Drum Artist roster contains some of the top names known worldwide.
Yamaha Guitar Artists Signing - Saturday, January 26, 1:00 p.m.
Internationally renowned guitarists and bass players will greet fans.
2014 Yamaha New Product Highlights
Yamaha Keyboard Division
- The U1TA PE Professional TransAcoustic upright is the first instrument of its kind to reproduce ALL sounds (in addition to the acoustic piano) from the soundboard, rather than from a traditional speaker.
- The powerful and portable P-255 digital piano includes Pure CF Sampling from a Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand for its piano tone.
- The PSR-E443 portable keyboard offers comprehensive tools for beginners as well as those ready to take it to the stage.
- The Tyros5 Arranger Workstation keyboard is the most powerful keyboard on the market today.
- The one-of-a-kind $750,000 Bösendorfer Opus No. 50,000 art case grand piano makes its United States debut.
- Yamaha offers new finishes for its popular GB1K grand piano (white) and b2 and b3 upright models (American walnut and polished mahogany).
Yamaha Pro Audio & Combo Division
- New series of rugged, feature-packed mixers helps musicians, producers and live sound engineers achieve optimal sound quality.
- The CP4 Stage Piano: simply the best stage piano Yamaha has ever made.
- The portable and affordable MOXF synthesizer is perfect for producers and performers.
- HS Studio Monitors in white adapt to a wider variety of music production environments and aesthetics.
- TRBX basses offer incredible value and unprecedented tone sculpting.
- The revamped L Series acoustic lineup includes a special wood treatment technology (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement).
- A new high-end drum set with innovative construction technology and expressive tonal qualities (formally introduced January 23 at 9:45 a.m.).
- Stage Custom Birch drum set redesigned with significant upgrades.
- The new DTX502 series electronic drum sets incorporate a laser-enhanced playing experience.
- DTX Electronic Drums accessories packaging demystifies the purchase of electronic drum set components.
Yamaha Band & Orchestral Division
- Professional Flutes incorporate design elements previously available only on handcrafted models.
- Pro-level Baritone Horn rounds out the Neo Line of low brass instruments.
- New trumpets offer exceptional sound quality and dynamic tone.
- Advanced new system for practice and live sound reinforcement.
- A complete lineup of marching percussion with Maple shells.
- Simple revisions yield major improvements on the concert snare.
- Concert bass drums with new shells and bearing edges.
- Concert toms with powerful Oak shells.
- Three redesigned timpani lines with new bowl and frame designs.
Press materials will be available at http://4wrd.it/press on January 23, Day 1 of the 2014 NAMM Show. Cards with press information will be distributed at the Yamaha booth. Yamaha will be broadcasting to the public live and in High Definition throughout the show at http://www.yamaha.com/namm.
Time slots are filling fast. Please be sure to make an appointment for the Yamaha booth early to ensure a convenient time for your personal schedule by contacting the following staff at Giles Communications:
Marc Ferris mferris(at)giles(dot)com
Doug Wright dwright(at)giles(dot)com
Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) is one of the largest subsidiaries of Yamaha Corporation, Japan and offers a full line of award-winning musical instruments, sound reinforcement and home entertainment products to the U.S. market. Products include: Yamaha acoustic, digital and hybrid pianos, portable keyboards, guitars, acoustic and electronic drums, band and orchestral instruments, marching percussion products, synthesizers, professional digital and analog audio equipment, Steinberg recording products and Nexo commercial audio products, as well as AV receivers, amplifiers, Blu-ray/CD players, iPod docking systems, earphones, headphones, home-theater-in-a-box systems, sound bars and its exclusive line of Digital Sound Projectors. YCA markets innovative, finely crafted technology and entertainment products and musical instruments targeted to the hobbyist, education, worship, professional music, installation and consumer markets.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11435871.htm.