HiddenRadio2 Innovative Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Blasts its Way to Become One of the Most Successful Crowd Funded Projects Ever
December 10, 2013 --
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
HIDDEN, a design driven manufacturer of consumer electronic devices, today announced the launch of the much-anticipated HiddenRadio2 Wireless Speaker.
The HiddenRadio2 is the worlds simplest, most elegant wireless speaker for iPhone + iPad. It delivers best-in-class sound, smart controls and MultiPoint connectivity. It also features a sleek compact design with a protective cap that effortlessly lifts with just a touch, revealing an incredible 360-degree audio experience. Not only does the elevating cap provide protection from the elements, it also creates a larger bass chamber that delivers deeper bass than ever before.
Pre orders are now open for the HiddenRadio2 at special limited-time pricing at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2107726947/hiddenradio2-bluetooth-multispeaker
The team has built on their past experiences to deliver not only the simplest and most beautiful portable speaker around, but also the most advanced. The astonishing result is HiddenRadio2.
Our goal was to evolve the incredibly elegant exterior design of the HiddenRadio and combine it with the best technology possible, creating the most advanced audio product of its kind, said John Van Den Nieuwenhuizen, Co-Founder of HIDDEN.
The HiddenRadio2 delivers best-in-class sound, as well as an exceptional feature set that is a breakthrough when compared to any compact speaker on the market, said Vitor Santa Maria, Co-Founder of HIDDEN. The result is a product that looks incredibly simple on the outside yet provides an amazing experience on all levels. It is the only speaker that youll ever need.
Key Features Include:
- Timeless Design To create an iconic design we have removed all unneeded details and left only the essential, with zero visual distractions. This way, everything is about the speaker, and therefore everything is about the music
- Unbelievably Powerful, In A Compact Form HIDDENs proprietary neodymium dual speaker system combines large and small speaker drivers in perfect balance, creating deep bass, as well as stunning high frequencies. It plays every bass beat and violin stroke just as the artist intended
- MultiPoint Bluetooth HIDDENs MultiPoint feature allows the user to link two HiddenRadio2s to one phone, iPad or computer. The speakers can be placed in different areas of the house to create a seamless wireless audio setup, or alongside the streaming device to deliver an incredible stereo experience, easier than ever before
- Magic Lift A simple touch on the cap or hitting play on the phone; thats all it takes for the cap to magically lifts, and reveal the speaker hidden beneath. The HiddenRadio2 then begins to stream crystal clear music
- SmartControls No need for the phone to be around anymore. Using the intelligent capacitive touch sensor the user can finally operate the music by simply tapping the cap; even to adjust the volume or activate Siri!
- Noise Cancelling SpeakerPhone If the user is receiving a phone call, with a simple touch on the cap the HiddenRadio2 turns into an incredible speakerphone
- NFC Sync To pair an NFC-enabled phone all the user needs to do is to bring it close to the speakers cap to instantly sync up wirelessly over Bluetooth, without the need of complicated menus or software
Conceived by award-winning industrial designers John Van Den Nieuwenhuizen and Vitor Santa Maria, the original HiddenRadio quickly drew the attention of the online community. It became one of the most highly crowdfunded products of its time, raising almost $1 million in 60 days in 2012, when crowdfunding was just beginning to emerge.
The HiddenRadio2 is available for a limited time through Kickstarter in the new Platinum Silver, High Gloss Black, Black Chrome, and on a new range of limited edition colors. Pre-orders are available at special discounted pricing, starting at $149.99.
HIDDEN, a design focused consumer electronics manufacturer. Co-founded by Australian and Brazilian industrial designers John Van Den Nieuwenhuizen and Vitor Santa Maria, HIDDEN creates simple products that are innovative, intuitive and create a positive impact in peoples lives. Based in San Francisco, HIDDENs first product, HiddenRadio, is now available online. For more information about HIDDEN, visit the company website, http://www.hiddenradiodesign.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11404337.htm.