Long Island Family Festival in Tanner Park Announced by LI Exchange
September 10, 2013 --
Long Island, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Long Island Exchange Inc., a local media company based in central Long Island, is announcing, in conjunction with Nightingale PR, the 6th Annual Long Island Family Festival during the weekend of September 13 to September 15, 2013. Admission to the Festival is free.
Weekend highlights include:
- Excellent Weather! (Chance of rain: 0%, According to Weather.com)
- Exhilarating carnival with lots of rides for children of all ages
- Live musical entertainment
- Evening Concerts featuring Full House (Fri, 5:30 pm) and Breakdown: Long Islands Ultimate Tom Petty Tribute Band (Sat, 7 pm)
- The Ultimate Pizza Eating Championship
- The Ocean View Craft & Gift Show (Saturday and Sunday)
- Pet Expo in the Park with Pet Pavilion and Dog Performance Arena
- Corkys International Canine Haute Couture Fashion Show (Sat, 2pm)
- Tanner Park Beach Car Cruise Long Islands Hottest Car Show
- Ye Pyrate Brotherhood - Pirates will be stepping ashore at the Festival throughout the weekend
- Magical Show with Magician John Reid
- Inflated Balloon Fashion Show -One-of-a-kind fashion show featuring custom balloon clothing created by Balloon Fashion Designer John Reid and his team
Fun-filled family festival will take place on Friday, September 13 from 6-10 p.m. (featuring live music, food and carnival), Saturday, September 14 from 11:00 a.m. - 10 p.m. and Sunday, September 15 from 11 a.m. 8 p.m. (live music, food, carnival, vendors) along the seaside beach at Babylons beautiful Tanner Park in Copiague.
Sponsors include the Copiague Chamber of Commerce, Town of Babylon, Nightingale PR, Beach Hut at Tanner Park, Street Wheelz, Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical Center, Dave & Busters, Skyway Pest Management, New York Life, Home Depot, Newsday, Giannini Landscaping, Hollywood Banners, Joe's Pizza, LI Presidents Council. Media Sponsors include Village Connection, JVC Broadcasting including La Fiesta, Party 105, WRCN, My Country 96.1, South Bay Newspapers, Connoisseur Media Long Island including WHLI, B-103, K98.3 and 94.3 the Shark, WGSS 89.3, Huntington Buzz and LongIslandExchange.com. The event is partially funded by the Suffolk County Executive's Office.
For more information and timeline of activities, including sponsorship opportunities, go to http://www.lifamilyfestival.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/babylon-township/festival-long-island/prweb11107829.htm.