aioTV to Showcase End-to End-OTT Solution at SCTE Expo 2013
October 01, 2013 --
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
aioTV, a global provider of OTT middleware, will demonstrate how video service providers can quickly deliver OTT video content and advanced video services to customers on any connected device through the unification of core multi-channel video service, streaming and Internet content into a single TV experience at SCTE 2013, Atlanta, GA, October 22-24. The demonstration will combine solutions from Elemental Technologies, a leader in multiscreen video delivery and can be viewed at the Elemental booth #1963.
The integration of Elementals powerful video processing systems with the aioTV platform successfully satisfies the growing need for video service providers to maximize IP delivery and create a consistent multiscreen experience, said Mike Earle, CEO, aioTV. Elemental provides a scalable foundation for service providers to efficiently fulfill customers multiscreen demands. Coupled with the aioTV platform, service providers now have the flexibility to seamlessly manage back office integration for provisioning, authentication, DRM, billing, channel packaging, advertising and customer management.
aioTV provides an advanced end user experience with a consistent UI across devices, giving video service providers an impressive end-to-end OTT solution, said Keith Wymbs, Elemental VP of marketing.
The aioTV platform is a cloud-based toolset that provides service providers the ability to quickly aggregate traditional linear, Internet video and VOD content into a scalable video service across connected devices. Features include:
- Service provider branded and controlled
- Seamlessly curate multiple sources of live, on-demand, licensed or freely available content into a single experience
- Provide consumers the ability to access existing multi-channel along side OTT with one unified guide and a single remote without ever having to change an input on their TV
- Rich unified video experience and common UI across devices
- Cloud based back office and custom APIs to leverage existing infrastructure, multi-DRM and authentication
- Portable in any language and runs on any broadband network
- Offer customers a better way to discover and enjoy video that is relevant to them through deep recommendation
- Targeted advertising, cross promote and upsell existing services
- Social integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Full support for: Connected TVs, GoogleTV, iPad/ Android tablets, PC, MAC, Google TV, iPhone, Android and Amino set top boxes
- Access thousands of apps
aioTV is a white label video platform for licensed and unlicensed content targeted at service providers worldwide to allow them to integrate multiple sources of live, on-demand and freely available video content into a unified TV experience across connected devices. The companys flagship products and cloud based management platform leverages existing infrastructure, billing platforms and DRM for a quick, seamless implementation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11164727.htm.