Valpak Shares 5 Ways to Stay Productive During a Winter Storm
February 14, 2014 --
Largo, FL (PRWEB) February 14, 2014
Winter storms have been hitting the US nearly every week. Millions of Americans are sick and tired of waking up with blocked driveways, unsafe commutes and the kids running around. By mid-day, cabin fever begins to set in, and many people will continue using the blizzard as an excuse to do nothing. Some, however, will see it as the exact opposite the perfect time to get things done. Below, please find tips on how to stay productive during the storm.
- App Refresh: Delete the apps not in use and research new ones that will help meet the resolutions made back on January 1 but havent thought of since. Download the years best free apps that will help save time and money, stay organized, experience the city better and get in shape. The Valpak mobile app helps to save money in the local area, and Astird is a great app to help stay organized.
- TED Talks: TED Talks gives on-demand access to hundreds of videos from the world's most inspiring voices. Tuning in can help motivate to get moving on personal and professional goals just as soon as the snow has stopped falling.
- Keep the Kids Active: If the kids are looking for a way to play indoors, simply blow up some balloons and play keep-up; or use paper fans to play a version of table tennis.
- DIY Clean: Catch up on all the cleaning put off over the long weekend. With the extra time, make homemade cleaning products to save a few bucks, and then test them out.
- Get Rid of Excess: Take the time to go through the house to find things to bring to the consignment store when the roads clear. Its a great time to go through closets and come up with items to resell, and have some extra cash for spring essentials.
For more tips on saving money, visit the Valpak blog. For more money-saving offers, please go to Valpak.com and enter your ZIP code to find similar coupon offers in categories such as restaurants, entertainment, personal care, automotive, shops, health, services, home and office and general, as well as savings on coupon codes and grocery coupons.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media. With nearly 170 franchises across the United States and Canada, the signature Blue Envelope® delivers coupons and savings to nearly 40 million households each month. Annually, Valpak will distribute some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. Valpak also offers digital solutions online through http://www.Valpak.com and http://www.valpak.ca, sites offering free coupons, e-commerce and coupon codes. Additionally, the Valpak coupon mobile coupon app for smartphone platforms delivers easy to find savings for consumers. For more information about advertising with Valpak, please contact 1-800-676-6878.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North Americas leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The companys operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11586572.htm.