Total Security Reveals Six Characteristics That Your New York Security Camera Company Must Have
August 25, 2014 --
Elmont, New York (PRWEB) August 25, 2014
Total Security, a respected name in the security camera installation business that has been protecting the 5 Boroughs & Long Island homes and businesses for over a decade, shares six key traits that all New York security camera companies and security systems businesses must possess to lead in their industry.
1) First, a security camera company should be Better Business Bureau approved with a BBB Rating of A or higher. A high BBB rating legitimizes a business and holds a company accountable for providing top-quality service. Operating with a license is not enough to guarantee quality. Total Security maintains an A rating and our highly trained technicians are proud to serve the community with unparalleled service for more than 10 years, says Matt DiMicco, Owner of the Elmont, NY based company.
2) Second, they should have the ability to provide the total solution, from high definition cameras, wireless cameras, analog cameras, IP cameras, to other types of security systems, such as burglar alarms, access control, fingerprint recognition and intercoms, to name a few.
A New York security systems installation company should be full-service, able to provide both the product and the installation in one price. In addition, a company should be able to recommend the proper number of cameras actually needed as well as camera positioning for optimal viewing. The amount of cameras a home or business possess, and the way it is positioned, can have a positive or negative affect on the security of a property.
3) The company runs a physical location or showroom backed by an office staff that is prompt, professional and knowledgeable.
A red flag should form in your mind when a security camera company doesnt have a physical location. Total Security not only has a showroom location in Elmont, NY, but customers can also actually meet with the owner and staff members in person.
More importantly, Total Security backs their installations with a strong warrantee, "FREE" lifetime tech support, and reliable, timely customer service
4) The security camera company provides referrals and references from recent & decade old customers who can validate the quality of their products and services.
A security systems company should be open to providing customers with their most recent references, upon request, as well as those from longstanding customers. Any company that refuses to provide verifiable references should be avoided at all costs.
5) The company offers a free onsite security evaluation and estimate.
Before choosing a security company, it is highly recommended that you ask if they offer a comprehensive estimate and a security evaluation.
For example, Total Security uniquely offers our customers a comprehensive security audit that includes how to position security cameras for optimal viewing. We even offer advice on proper lighting and trimming back hedges blocking windows where burglars tend to feel safe, says Mr. DiMicco. We also offer a competitive and affordably priced package that fits your budget.
6) The security camera company should be licensed by the State and it should have a Liability Insurance and Workers Comp policy in place.
If it does not, the company should be avoided, as it poses a substantial risk to your family or business.
Matt DiMicco also believes: The key is to be proactive in putting preventive security measures in place and also thoroughly investigating the qualifications and track record of your installations company upfront so that you can be sure you will entrust your home or business into reliable hands.
Total Security says that in addition to protecting loved ones and your assets, installing security systems can also decrease insurance rates, making homes more affordable to live in.
For more information, call (516) 775-2304 or visit: http://www.totalsecurityny.com.
About Total Security Integrated Systems:
Total Security is a full service security camera installation company specializing in the surveillance cameras, access control systems, biometric, GPS tracking, burglar alarms and security cameras installations. They cater to business owners, residents and government agencies on Long Island, and all of New York City.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/security-camera-companies/08/prweb12114059.htm.