REVOLT Media Conference Lineup Pops With Latest Speaker Additions
August 21, 2014 --
NEW YORK, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --REVOLT TV unveiledmorespeakers for the inaugural REVOLT Media Conference taking place Thursday October 16th through Sunday, October 19th at Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, FL.Speaker names, panels and registration information are all now available on the conference site: http://www.revoltmusicconference.com/.
In addition to keynotes by Clear Channel Chairman/CEO and MTV co-founder Bob Pittman, CEO of All Def Digital and Co-founder of Def Jam Russell Simmons and Chairman of Combs Enterprises and REVOLT TV Sean Combs, additional speakers announced today include:
- Craig Kallman, Chairman and CEO of Atlantic Records
- Daniel Glass, CEO of Glassnote Records
- Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac
- Lee Anderson, Agent at AM Only
- Ethiopia Habtemariam, President of Motown Records
- Senthil Chidambaram, CEO of Dancing Astronaut
- G.Fly Henry, Founder and CEO of Thinks It's a Game
- Sylvia Rhone, President of Epic Records
- Ester Dean, Songwriter, Producer, and Musician
Technology, Marketing, and Publicity
- Larry Jackson, BOH Specialist at Apple
- Kathryn Frazier, Founder of Biz3 Publicity and OWSLA
- Benny Medina, CEO of The Medina Company
- Kevin Liles, Partner at 300 Entertainment; CEO & Founder of KWL Enterprises
- Shakim Compere, Manager and Film/TV producer
- Steve Rifkind, CEO of All Def Music and Partner at All Def Digital
- Mona Scott- Young, CEO of Monami Entertainment
Designed to inspire thought-provoking discussions about navigating and understanding the evolution of the music business, the conference will combine education and entertainment over the course of two and a half days for 500 industry executives and 100 students, as well as a remote audience through the recently launched REVOLT TV iOS and iPhone apps.
Individuals can now register for conference packages, which include access to panels, artist showcases, pool parties, a gala awards dinner, and weekend access to one of America's top clubs, LIV. The REVOLT Media Conference is being produced by BMF Media.
Visit www.revolt.tv to confirm local channel listings and times. Visit http://revolt.tv/mobile-app for easy access to the REVOLT on iOS and Android devices. Follow @revolttv in social media for continued artist interviews, music news, and programming updates.
ABOUT REVOLT MEDIA & TV
REVOLT is the new #1 name in music. Focused on expertly curating the best of the best in music and engaging youth in social conversation, the multi-genre, multi-platform network offersbreakingmusic news,videos,artistinterviews, exclusive performances, and original programming. Attracting over 50 million young adults through television, digital properties, social and mobile, REVOLT is accessible 24/7 anytime, anywhere, any screen. Launched in broadcast in October 2013, REVOLT is available on Time Warner Cable, Comcast and Century Link in over 40 of the top 50 U.S. markets including New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, and DC.
Kai D. Wright (REVOLT)
kwright@REVOLT.tv / (212) 500-2235
Anna Miller (42 West)
Anna.Miller@42West.net / (646) 467-9054
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved