Phillips360 Provides 360° Virtual Tours and Multimedia for Selling Rural Acreage Online
February 25, 2014 --
Tulsa, OK (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
Phillips360, a Tulsa web company, has started offering their online marketing services for the selling of rural land / acreage. Phillips360 saw a unique niche for the use of their HD customized 360° Virtual Tours and selling large properties, acreage, or ranches. Phillips360 understood that selling rural land comes with many special circumstances like having to drive long distances to show the properties, scheduling, getting lost, no phone services, potential buyers being late etc. All of these things add up to either lost time or money and Phillips360 has minimized both with this marketing tool.
Typically most rural land and acreage for sale is marketed by word of mouth and by utilizing 3rd party online listing sites. For each listing on these sites youll find around 20 photos that do not show the full scope of the property. And most of the time the photos used in the listings are only of scenic views or amenities that highlight the property.
If someone is really serious about purchasing a large plot of land they found online, they are going to want to come to the physical location and tour the property. This is where the Tulsa based Phillips360 comes in. Phillips360 has special proprietary cameras, lenses, hardware, software and processes that are utilized to shoot and produce HD interactive and customized aerial 360° virtual tours for any kind of property for sale. Phillips360s approach to rural land and/or acreage is unlike anything that has been seen or used to sell acreage online.
Benefits for listing agents, brokers, etc. using Phillips360 services:
- Allow potential buyers to tour the land online without having to drive hours to see it.
- Save money on gas from showing the property by showing it online.
- Minimize tire kickers (shoppers)
- Save time from not having to show the property.
- Maximize your property sales.
- Maximize your reputation online by utilizing the latest marketing technology.
- Interactivity will keep potential buyers looking at a property longer online.
- The more visual information the better especially when talking about a large acreage.
- Ability to see what is where in relation to any given point.
- Having a 360° Virtual Tour lends credibility to the listing and the listing agent.
- Allows buyers to boil down which properties they are seriously considering.
- Not only the glory photos are used in a listing, and potential buyers can see all around and up and down.
- Ability to tour an entire property just like you are physically there.
The aerial views that Phillips360 provides are up to 30 feet high, and can show the layout of the land and where everything is relative to the current viewpoint. Using as many different individual views as needed, one can cover an entire property.
Unlike other virtual tours which are really just slideshows, Phillips360s final product is full screen, they are in High Definition, they are fully customizable to fit the particular listing, many other types of media can be added within the 360° Virtual Tours, like Google maps and use of map points, animations of buttons or hotspots, or possibly an animation of fire in the fireplace or a video showing on a tv screen, many options are available to show any property online unlike any still photos or videos.
Phillips360 currently provides their 360° Virtual Tours in Oklahoma, Arkansas, North Texas, and Kansas, and will accommodate anyone anywhere as long as plane tickets, gas hotels, car rentals, and food are taken care of by the client.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11614159.htm.