FreeConferenceCall.com Expands International Network Into Latin America
October 08, 2013 --
Long Beach, California (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
FreeConferenceCall.com announced that the companys no-fee conference calling services are now available in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico and Panama, growing its international network to 47 countries in just two-and-a-half years. With consumers saving billions of dollars on free conference calling services annually, there is a spike in demand for these services worldwide. FreeConferenceCall.com, which has revolutionized the way domestic and international teleconferences are organized, offers a high-quality, reservation-less conferencing service that is currently used by over 25 million callers around the world every month.
The company now provides an estimated 12% of all conferencing services on the planet.
The more consumers experience our global free service, the more they save, and that is why demand is up all over the world, said Dave Erickson, CEO and Founder of FreeConferenceCall.com. Given our high standards for quality and customer service, we are extremely proud of the rapid growth of our international network. Our company was founded on a consumer-first approach and the popularity and growth of our international network is proof that consumers are satisfied. We will continue to innovate and develop new features to ensure they are able to communicate effectively and affordably with colleagues all over the world.
FreeConferenceCall.com International won the 2012 Gold Stevie® Award by the International Business Awards for Best New Telecommunications Service of the Year as well as the People's Choice Stevie® Award for Favorite Telecommunications Company.
The international network is entirely digital and high definition, handling traditional phone traffic, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) traffic, and the online meeting traffic of screen-sharing simultaneously. The network is monitored 24/7 and includes live customer service, while providing free innovative features including:
- Conference calling for the price of a regular domestic call with other countries in the network (currently 47 countries plus the United States) with the same call number
- Ability to conference without a reservation for up to 1,000 callers (up to 6 hours) on one call at no additional cost
- No-fee international access numbers to every country in the network, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries in Europe, Africa and Asia
- Conference call recording, playback and download features all for no cost
- The ability to distribute, archive or send recordings for no cost to listeners via RSS and podcast
- A complimentary call detail report sent via email after every call
- An online meeting feature makes it easy to conduct no-fee screen sharing sessions, online presentations, webinars, demonstrations and more
For more information on FreeConferenceCall.com International, visit http://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci.
FreeConferenceCall.com, the largest privately held conferencing provider in the United States, provides conference calling services to over 25 million callers a month. The company's reliable, high quality, reservation-less audio conferencing service is offered in 47 countries around the world. FreeConferenceCall.com's pioneering all-digital network is built on proprietary media servers deployed globally. StartMeeting (http://www.StartMeeting.com) is the new service from the creators of FreeConferenceCall.com. StartMeeting combines real-time desktop sharing with integrated audio conferencing, offering state of the art features such as meeting recording and a customizable Meeting Wall. This innovative and robust audio and web conferencing service is priced significantly less than similar services. FreeConferenceCall.com was founded in 2001 and is based in Long Beach, California.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11204373.htm.