Fiona Gubelmann, Star of Televisions Wilfred, Carries Jill Milan to HSUS 60th Anniversary Gala
March 30, 2014 --
Hollywood, FL (PRWEB) March 30, 2014
Jill Milan®, a provider of designer Italian handbags, today announced actress Fiona Gubelmann carried a Jill Milan evening bag for her red carpet arrival at the Humane Society of the United States 60th Anniversary Gala Saturday evening. Ms. Gubelmann, star of the FX television networks series Wilfred, carried Jill Milans Holland Park Clutch in textured faux black patent to the event.
Fiona looked fabulous tonight at the HSUS anniversary event, Jill Fraser, founder of Jill Milan, said of Ms. Gubelmann, who wore a Donna Karen gown while carrying a Jill Milan clutch. Its so gratifying for me to see Fiona, who is so talented and who also truly cares about animals, elect to carry Jill Milan on the red carpet. Ms. Gubelmann has starred on Wilfred since its premiere in 2011. Other television appearances include CSI: NY, My Name is Earl and Knight Rider, and her films include Employee of the Month and Blades of Glory.
Proceeds from HSUS 60th anniversary event Saturday benefit two key HSUS programs, one in advocacy of companion animals as an alternative to the euthanasia of adoptable pets in the United States, and another to protect farm animals by improving the living conditions of millions of animals in factory farms. Awards bestowed by HSUS during the evening include honoring California Governor Jerry Brown with the inaugural Humane Governor Award, and honoring actor James Cromwell with a Lifetime Achievement for his longtime commitment to the work of HSUS and for being an outspoken animal advocate, and for using his fame to call for an end to myriad animal abuses, including the use of animals in cruel and unnecessary research, factory farming, and entertainment.
The Holland Park Clutch Ms. Gubelmann carried is entirely handmade by an Italian jewelry artisan of metal and Italian faux leather. Jill Milan handbags are made entirely in Italy, by Italian artisans using Italian materials. Features include hand stitching and metalwork handmade by craftsmen who create jewelry for Europes leading luxury brands. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool Ms. Fraser was inspired to found Jill Milan because she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. She is a supporter of animal welfare initiatives, and as a former equestrian particularly supports charities that benefit horses.
Celebrities carrying Jill Milan include actresses Rashida Jones, Bryce Dallas Howard and Katie Lowes, who all carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes earlier this year. Other celebrities who have carried Jill Milan handbags for red-carpet appearances:
- Oscar winner Anne Hathaway carried Jill Milan to premieres for her films Les Miserables and The Dark Knight Rises.
- Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence carried Jill Milan to events leading up to 2013s Golden Globe Awards.
- Amy Poehler carried Jill Milans Art Deco Clutch to Septembers Emmy Awards, where she was both a nominee and a presenter.
- Kerry Washington of Scandal carried Jill Milans Holland Park clutch to Aprils White House Correspondents Dinner and has carried Jill Milan to a number of her film premieres.
- Eva Longoria has carried Jill Milan handbags on several occasions, including to Januarys presidential inauguration, and she was one of the earliest Hollywood celebrities to carry Jill Milan when she carried the Art Deco Clutch to the Desperate Housewives wrap party.
- Nicole Anderson of ABC Familys Ravenswood carried Jill Milan to a SAG Awards pre-party.
- Oscar nominee Hailee Steinfeld carried the Holland Park Clutch to Vanity Fairs Oscar Party in 2013.
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards and attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Stana Katic of televisions Castle carried Jill Milan to the Game of Thrones premiere and to the 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Jaime King, who as a model appeared in such fashion magazines as Vogue, Mademoiselle and Harper's Bazaar, and as an actress appeared in films including Pearl Harbor and Sin City and presently stars in the television series Hart of Dixie, carried the Octagon Clutch to the Critics Choice Awards.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and who has appeared on televisions Burn Notice and The L Word, carried Jill Milan to the 2013 FilmBall in Vienna, Austria.
Jill Milan handbags have drawn increased attention from influential fashion media. W Magazine has covered Jill Milan in multiple issues, including featuring the Octagon Clutch in a recent issue. Bag Snob covered the Art Deco Clutch in a recent feature, and online entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle news magazine Entertainista named the SoHo Carryall one of the publication's Must Have handbags. The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability to go from the office to cocktail hour. Wedding media publisher The Knot featured the Art Deco Clutch as part of a striking wedding ensemble. And influential fashion blog Wendys Lookbook featured photos of fashion writer Wendy Nguyen carrying the Art Deco Clutch on her trip to Florence, Italy.
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a provider of luxury Italian handbags and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan products are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europes best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywoods red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Emmy is a trademark of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11717837.htm.