Page (1) of 1 - 08/26/14
Campaigner(R) Announces SMTP Relay: An Email Marketing Match Made in Heaven for Customers and Businesses
Win at the Game of Customer Love by Building Trust and Turning Email into Revenue
August 26, 2014 --
DMN Newswire--2014-8-26--LOS ANGELES, Calif., August 26 -- Campaigner(R), the email marketing brand of j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM), today announced an additional means of increasing revenue by wooing new customers and building long-term relationships with Campaigner SMTP Relay. The new service helps companies build trust with new and existing customers by establishing consistent communication and marketing promotions through transactional emails such as invoices, order confirmations, shipping notifications, password updates and more.
Transactional and promotional marketing emails are meant for each other -- and are a crucial way for email marketers to master the customer dating game. Campaigner SMTP Relay seamlessly and affordably integrates the two, ensuring guaranteed delivery, security and compliance. In addition, the new tool offers powerful analytics and reporting capabilities to ensure marketers always have a clear understanding of their email marketing campaigns' ROI.
According to research conducted by Experian
, average transactional messages generate two to six times more revenue than standard marketing emails. Just like a new romantic relationship, transactional emails give customers butterflies in their stomachs. Eager to hear from vendor beaus and check the status of orders, customers open transactional emails nearly 100% of the time and often more than once. Transactional emails offer a significant opportunity to intertwine marketing messages with automated transactional emails: order confirmation emails with a cross-sell message have a 20% higher transaction rate. Whether courting customers or courting for love, the theory is the same: extra effort receives extra rewards.
"Transactional emails are a valuable factor in building customer relationships, but many companies aren't using them to their full advantage. Most transactional emails are sent by teams that don't understand the powerful up-selling and trust-building opportunities built in to those automated messages. You wouldn't trust someone else to handle your love life, so why risk handing over transactional emails to someone that doesn't understand marketing?" said EJ McGowan, general manager of Campaigner. "Campaigner SMTP Relay increases the value of transactional emails by easily and quickly integrating them with marketing emails."
Campaigner SMTP guides businesses past overprotective ISPs and delivers sweet nothings that customers will love to receive and open over and over again. Here are some tips to help marketers court new dates and charm existing customers into long-term, committed relationships:
- Love Isn't Blind: Just like your email marketing campaigns, your transactional emails need to be personalized, understanding your partners' desires. Sound time-intensive? Not with Campaigner SMTP Relay: Powerful analytics identify customer interests and values, and automatically match promotions accordingly. If customers like the opera, Campaigner won't let businesses offer tickets to Metallica. And its equally powerful reporting helps companies understand what is and isn't working, so they can tone it down, change it around or amp it up based on customers' responses to their overtures.
- Absence Does Not Make the Heart Grow Fonder: You just went out on a first date, had a great time and now don't hear from your date for days? Nothing can kill a relationship like radio silence. Don't make your customers ask, "Why haven't I heard from him/her?" Rather, send reassurances of your love with automated and timely Campaigner communications such as order confirmation and shipping notification emails.
- Love Will Find a Way?Past Spam Filters: Remember that ISPs are like overprotective fathers; you need to abide by their rules in order to reach your intendeds. As a trusted ESP, Campaigner SMTP Relay provides guidance to help abide by rules and get your foot in the door of your crush. Campaigner offers tips like avoiding promotional topics in subject lines and "from" sections, and sending your love to customers with timely emails, but not too many as too appear over-eager and over-bearing.
- Don?t Come Off as Too Strong: While you want to show your love, don't overdo it and send customers running to competing vendors' open arms. Stick to the 80/20 rule: Send transactional information as 80% of your content, and 20% as promotional. Campaigner can help you adhere to this rule with customer-friendly templates and designs.
- Courtship Without Hardship: It?s true: You can court new and existing customers with minimal effort and cost to you, with a potentially huge ROI. Campaigner integrates transactional emails with promotional marketing emails within minutes so you don't need to manually try to merge these two different campaigns. Campaigner's Web interface, contact management and API provide a one-stop shop for insights into your customer base.
Follow these tips and best practices: By sealing your transactional emails with a kiss, you can increase revenue, generate new customers and establish long-term, committed relationships with existing customers.
To see an overview video on Campaigner SMTP Relay go to http://www.campaigner.com/email-marketing-enterprise/smtp/
To see an Infographic on increasing revenue via transactional emails, please visit http://www.campaigner.com/solutions/infographics/pdf/Transactional-Emails-Infographic-072814.pdf/
For more information on pricing and availability please call 1-877-564-9063.
Google+: Campaigner Email Marketing
LinkedIn: Campaigner Email Marketing About Campaigner Campaigner
(R) is a robust email marketing solution built by marketers to help small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales. Features include professional email campaign creation, industry-leading A/B split testing, advanced list management and segmentation tools, targeted email autoresponders and workflows, powerful API and CRM integration, and detailed campaign reporting. Campaigner is a brand and registered trademark of the Business Cloud Services Division of j2 Global, Inc., the global provider of Internet services. Learn more at www.campaigner.com
. About j2 Global
j2 Global, Inc. provides Internet services through two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax
(R) and Onebox
(R), and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents. The Digital Media Division offers technology, gaming and lifestyle content through its digital properties, which include PCMag.com
and others. The Digital Media Division also operates NetShelter
(R) Powered by BuyerBase
(R), an advanced digital ad targeting platform, and Ziff Davis B2B, a leading provider of research to enterprise buyers and leads to IT vendors. As of December 31, 2013, j2 had achieved 18 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
. Press Contact
Marketing Communications Manager
SMTP Relay, Campaigner Email Marketing, SMTP, Email Marketing, Transactional Emails, Email Services, Email Process, EJ McGowan, j2 Global, Inc., #SMTP
Source:Digital Media Online.
All Rights Reserved