Broadway Systems Unveils Innovative New Solutions At NAB 2014
The End-to-End Advertising Platform Giant Offers an Impressive Line-Up of New Tools and Features Continuing to Solidify Themselves as the ONE Solution for Managing Cable and IPTV Network Needs
April 07, 2014 --
LAS VEGAS, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Broadway Systems, the leading provider of advertising management software for cable and IPTV networks, today unveils a suite of innovative new tools and solutions in an ongoing effort to offer the most state-of-the-art and timely systems to suit programmers' ever changing needs.
Among the impressive list of new offerings comes an industry leading Advanced Associative Spot Constraints Management from deal entry through placement on the log; real time deal stewardship through Broadway System's newly renovated Deal Cockpitwith automatic calculation for all required ADU units for under-delivered deals; new tools for Spot Level Deal Management; and the latest solutions for Automated Customer Credit Management.
"We are thrilled to unveil some of our newest management technologies this year at NAB," said James Ackerman, Executive Chairman, Broadway Systems. "In this rapidly changing industry, it is imperative to stay on top of the game by offering new and innovative tools and solutions to help our clients best manage their advertising proposal, deal management and trafficking needs through ONE seamless and fully integrated solution."
"This is a crucial time in the industry," added John Sorensen, President, Broadway Systems. "Our team recognizes the critical importance of state-of-the-art management solutions and works tirelessly to continue to innovate and create, offering cable and IPTV networks the only consistently proven end-to-end platform for managing all sales, operations and financial needs."
Broadway Systems' latest innovations provide user-friendly tools and systems that increase efficiency, reduce the risk of error and allow for maximum feedback and support. These solutions include:
- ADVANCED ASSOCIATIVE SPOT CONSTRAINTS MANAGEMENT As ad buys become increasingly more complex, flexibility in ad placement is imperative. With Broadway Systems' advanced Associate Spot Constraints Management, programmers have the ultimate flexibility to place, manage and track all forms of advertising placements, from book-ends to piggy-backs to sandwiches to placement restrictions and more, allowing for varying creative and even multiple brand placement from the same advertiser.
- AUTOMATIC SPOT PLACER improvements Working hand-in-hand with the new Associative Spot Constraints Management system, Broadway Systems' advanced Spot Placer improvements automatically places complex deal instructions and details to maximize team productivity and reduce the risk of error from increasingly complicated ad buys.
- DEAL COCKPIT (with advanced CALCULATED REQUIRED ADU) In this rapidly changing industry, time is truly of the essence. Broadway Systems' innovative Deal Cockpit offers real time, comprehensive feedback and status on all points, in one place at one time. This complete feedback provides up-to-the-minute communication between departments and immediate opportunity to address client needs. Broadway Systems' advanced Calculated Required ADU automatically calculates under-delivery, providing detailed recommendations for fulfilling each deal as required.
- DEAL MANAGEMENT AT SPOT LEVEL As complexity increases, the need to micro-manage each unit in a multi-branded, multi-length deal becomes vital. Broadway Systems offers new tools allowing hassle-free deal management at a unit level and scheduling at a granular level, providing the utmost in flexibility, management and tracking for even the most specific of ad buys.
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER CREDIT MANAGEMENT With complicated deal structures, Broadway Systems understands the importance of simple, individualized tools for customer credit management. Through Broadway Systems' advanced, highly-customizable Automated Customer Credit Management tool, programmers can specify parameters for the advertiser and the agency level, setting automatic alerts and other key features to help keep finances on the right track.
Broadway Systems offers an in-depth, comprehensive look at these and other new innovations, as well as the entire Broadway Systems solution at NAB 2014 (North Hall- Booth N7015). For press interviews or to schedule a one-on-one with a Broadway Systems Executive, please contact:
Triple 7 Public Relations, LLC
347.735.6480 | Ashley@triple7pr.com
About Broadway Systems: Since 2002, Broadway Systems has collaborated with cable networks to engineer a contemporary and fully integrated programming, sales, traffic, stewardship, and billing software system. Today, Broadway Systems offers the only proven end-to-end platform created specifically for cable and IPTV network, offering these networks a strategic alternative to existing vendors, one that is dedicated to their business and keeps pace with the changing needs of this dynamic industry. The Broadway Systems platform manages more than $4 billion in advertising revenues for top 20 rated cable and IPTV networks including Scripps Networks, Tennis Channel, Fox News, BBC America, WWE Network and many others. Find out more at www.broadwaysystems.com.
SOURCE Broadway Systems
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved