Bigger Screens Trending as Best HDTV Deals on FatWallet for Last Minute Big Game Upgrades
January 25, 2013 --
Beloit, Wisconsin (PRWEB) January 25, 2013
More than 5 million HDTVs are expected to be sold in the US leading up to the big game on February 3, a trend that continues to rise since 2009. FatWallet has experienced an increase in January electronics sales made through their site each of the last three years. To prepare this years big game TV sales, FatWallets expert staff research and compare both their hot deals forum and hundreds of top retailer offers to find and present only the best values available for their shoppers.
January is always a smart time for buying TVs as technology and football converge to create an opportunity for both retailers and consumers, stated FatWallet spokesperson, Brent Shelton. This year the trend is for bigger screens as weve seen dozens of high quality 47-60 models at exceptionally low prices.
These are the Top 10 HDTV deals with bigger screens at significant savings on Fatwallet:
- Best Buy: Panasonic 55" 3D Smart Plasma (TC-P55UT50) $849.99 (was $1,259.99) Shipping Included and 2.5% Cash Back
- Dell Small Business: Sharp AQUOS 60" 120Hz LED - $899.99 (compare at $1,399.99) Shipping Included and 2.0% Cash Back
- Costco: Samsung 60 LED 120Hz (UN60EH6050F) - $1,050.00 (was $1,850.00) Shipping Included
- TigerDirect: TCL 55 LED 240Hz (LE55FHDF3300Z) - $649.99 after rebate (was $1,099.99) Shipping Included and 3.0% Cash Back
- Frys: LG 47" 120Hz 3D LED + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses (47LM4600 ) -$549.00 (was $699.99) Free in-store pickup
- Best Buy: Samsung 60" LED Backlit (UN60EH6000) - $999.99 (was $1,899.99) In-store pickup only and 2.5% Cash Back.
- Dell Consumer: Mitsubishi C Series 73 DLP (WD-73C12) - $949.99 (was $1599.99) Shipping Included and 1.0% Cash Back (expires on 1/31/13)
- Sears: LG 55 LED 3D (55LM4600) - as low as $510.00 (w/Sears Card/Points and cash back)
- Tiger Direct: LG 55" Edge LED (55LS4500) - $699.99 (was $999.99) Shipping Included and 6.0% Cash Back ( was 3.0% )
- Paul's TV: Samsung 3D Smart TV Bundles! Save up to $1,500 on 11 models 47 or bigger, each includes soundbar/subwoofer, 3D glasses, 2 Yr Warranty, White Glove Delivery, No Sales Tax and 2% cash back (W/code) (expires on 2/2/13)
About FatWallet: As the preferred online shopping resource for millions of smart consumers and home of the best Black Friday deals, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like HP, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, Ebates.com, Ebates Canada, FatWallet, OneReceipt, Pushpins and AnyCoupons.com, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $2 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs in 2013. To learn more, visit http://www.performancemarketingbrands.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/fatwallet/hdtv-sales-super-bowl/prweb10360493.htm.