AXS TV Announces 'STAGECOACH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL' Broadcast Schedule For Friday And Saturday
Coverage on Both Days Starts at 9pE/6pPLynyrd Skynyrd and The Wild Feathers Join AXS TV's Star-Studded Friday Night Lineup Which Also Features Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert and MoreSaturday Night ...
April 24, 2014 --
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --AXS TV has announced its STAGECOACH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL broadcast schedule for Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 starting at 9pE/6pP. AXS TV's star-studded lineup will now include rock superstars Lynyrd Skynyrd and southern rockers The Wild Feathers on Friday night.
AXS TV's broadcast lineup and times are subject to change. The schedule is as follows:
Friday, April 25, 2014
- The Wild Feathers 9pE/6pP
- Shakey Graves 9:10pE/6:10pP
- Eric Paslay 9:30pE/6:30pP
- Shelby Lynne 9:50pE/6:50pP
- Thomas Rhett 10:20pE/7:20pP
- Katey Sagal & The Forest Rangers 10:55pE/7:55pP
- Easton Corbin 11:30pE/8:30pP
- Lynyrd Skynyrd 12:10aE/9:10pP
- Brantley Gilbert 12:35aE/9:35pP
- Eric Church 1:45aE/10:45pP
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Danielle Bradbery 9pE/6pP
- Jason Isbell 9:20pE/6:20pP
- Ashley Monroe 9:40pE/6:40pP
- Don McLean 10:05pE/7:05pP
- Tyler Farr 10:30pE/7:30pP
- Jennifer Nettles 11pE/8pP
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band 12aE/9pP
- Hunter Hayes 12:35aE/9:35pP
- Jason Aldean 1:45aE/10:45pP
Friday's broadcast will re-air on Saturday, April 26 at 2pE/11aP and Saturday's broadcast will re-air on Sunday, April 27 at 2pE/11aP leading up to the final day of AXS TV's STAGECOACH coverage which begins at 9pE/6pP. Go to axs.tv/festivals for more information about AXS TV's spring festival coverage.
- (Click to Tweet) AXS TV adds Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Wild Feathers to Friday's Stagecoach broadcast schedule. Coverage begins @ 9pE/6pP #AXSFestivals
- (Click to Tweet) AXS TV announces Saturday's Stagecoach broadcast schedule featuring Jason Aldean & Hunter Hayes. Coverage begins @ 9pE/6pP #AXSFestivals
ABOUT AXS TV
As TV's premier destination for live music festival broadcasts, AXS TV delivers relevant, unpredictable and irreverent programming by presenting unfiltered access to today's top comedians, newsmakers, musical entertainers and their performances. Launched in July 2012 by visionary entrepreneur Mark Cuban, AXS TV is dedicated to providing the best in music programming and festivals, comedy performances, current events and mixed martial arts promotions. Indicative of the network's dedication to music programming, AXS TV Concerts is the official 2014 TV broadcaster of the prestigious Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (April 18-20), Stagecoach Country Music Festival (April 25-27) and New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (May 1-4). AXS TV is a partnership between Mark Cuban, AEG, Ryan Seacrest Media, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and CBS.The network is available in the United States via AT&T U-verse, Charter, Comcast/Xfinity, DIRECTV, DISH, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS, and other cable, satellite and telco providers. The network is also distributed in Canada and the Caribbean.For more information, visit the website,www.axs.tv; go to the Facebook pagehereand follow the company on Twitter,@axstv; onInstagram;Tumblr andYouTube.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved